COMMENT 0 VIEW 1,057TIME DATE 21-08-05 14:12
ISO 22000:2018 is a standard to ensure that food is safety at the point of human consumption, organization in the food chain regulates the requirements about a food safety management system to manage food safety hazards.
• Helps improve relationships with stakeholders.
• Understand the impact of legal and regulatory requirements on businesses and clients and enable compliance testing through internal audits and management reviews.
• Ensure higher levels of consistency and traceability in the product to improve crisis management.
• Internal harmony and efficiency with other international standards can be enhanced.
• Helps demonstrate the complete implementation of a management system for a variety of food safety and quality.
• Prevent food safety accidents in advance while responding to emergencies.
• ISO 9001
• ISO 14001
• ISO 45001
• ISO 13485
• ISO 37001
• ISO 37301
• ISO/IEC 27001
• ISO/IEC 27701
• ISO 21001
• ISO 22000
• FSSC 22000
• ISO 22716
* If you would like to check more detailed information of Management System and other services, please find the attachment.
GIC_brochure_ISO 22000 EN Rev1.pdf (391.0K)
25DOWNLOAD | DATE : 2022-03-21 15:47:08
- PREVISO 13485:2016 Medical devices — Quality management systems 21.08.11
- NEXTISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems(OHSAS) 21.07.27
LIST OF COMMENTS
NO COMMENTS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED.